Would You Rather
Click on the arrow
to Hear Mr. Denlinger's Answer
(Note: Turn off one recording
before turning on the next.)
1. What got you interested in foot health?
2. Why weren't your theories discovered earlier?
3. Your discovery is based on engineering principles. How do these apply to the feet?
4. Are many people troubled by foot pain?
5. You imply that pain drugs are no benefit. Why is that?
6. Are you finding that the medical establishment is interested in your discovery?
7. What responses are you having from your readers?
8. What are some of the foot problems which your discovery can help?
9. What is plantar fasciitis and what causes it?
10. What are heel spurs and what causes it?
11. What is Achilles tendonitis and how can it be brought on by flat feet?
12. What are shin splints and how can flat feet contribute to that problem?
13. What causes flat feet?
14. You discuss the importance of ligaments in your book. Can you tell us something about ligaments?
15. Are there any foot problems which your discovery cannot help?
16. Do vitamins help with overall foot health?
Order Your Book
Vote for this site "Top of the 'Net"